When the world went into shut down in March of 2020, teachers, parents, and therapists worldwide struggled to provide effective instruction that engaged learners adequately to progress with their learning.
A team of teachers, therapists, and caregiver trainers working with learners ages 2 to 22 years was uniquely positioned to create a vital resource that benefits all who access it. What began as a storage site for learning videos and extension activities quickly grew into a mission driven collective of talent and treasure.
- Offer high quality mini-lessons with extension activities for all levels of learning
- Offer high quality, actionable training for parents, therapists, and other caregivers
- Provide access to lessons for underserved learners free of charge
- Offer a revenue stream for content creators
- Provide job training internships and employment opportunities for adults with developmental disabilities